Wednesday, March 25, 2009

D Day + 9

I haven't been feeling great the past few days. I didn't eat very much and what I did well it didn't stay down to well. I'll just leave it at that...

I rode my bike for 8 miles on Saturday. And yesterday I did a nice 3 mile brisk walk after work. Tomorrow I'm doing another 3 mile brisk walk.

Today I met with Sham and he taught me how to sit, stand, and walk...is this hard! I thought Kegels were hard. Ladies you know what I'm talking about... I'm practicing as I type.

Since I haven't been feeling great, I don't know if it's a cold or just allergies, but it has got me to go to bed EARLY! I'm not sleeping all the way through the night but that will come. I'm getting tired at 9p and earlier. This is very very good. I usually don't get to bed til 1am and then don't go right to sleep. I have to be up around 6a. My sleep habits have not been so good and I don't like sleeping pills, I've been winging it.

I don't have to much to say today. It is my birthday tomorrow! I will be 38. I remember when I turned 30 and I thought that was the end of the world.

Such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment