Thursday, March 26, 2009

D Day +10

I'm back to not feeling great but now I know it's allergies that are bothering me! I love the trees in Sac but ugh, they do a number on my head!

So yesterday Sham taught me how to sit, stand and walk. I've been in my office for a couple hours now and am trying so hard to keep my butt flexed and my abs tucked. I need to work on my shoulders and chin. This is really hard but I'm getting used to it. When I notice that I've let go a little in my stance, I tuck it in. Watch out Jessica Alba...my butt is coming! Ok, so maybe not Jessica Alba but it's all in the mindset, right? :)

I had a couple boiled eggs for breakfast. I brought an orange for snack and I brought lunch. Chicken and lots of broccoli. My food is going to be boring this week. I can't get to the grocery store til next week. But I'm eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment