Wednesday, March 18, 2009

D Day +2

I'm hungry today!!!! Why am I hungry today?! And my eyes hurt...but I'm thinking that's allergies.

I went to bed at 9:30 last night. I was soooooo tired. I woke up at 3:30a thinking it was 6:30a...grrrrr. I'm laying in bed starting the wake up process and then I'm like....Hey, if its 6:30a howcome my phone alarm didn't go off and why is it so dark?! I hate when that happens! I went back to sleep and woke up when my alarm went off, I closed my eyes just for a minute and when they opened it was 7am! Jeez my knees... I have to be at work at 7:30a but I live only a couple minutes away. I hopped out of bed and into the shower. Ugh...have to wash my hair today, no way around that. It is growing out and it is thick. Not conduscive to blowdrying in a hurry. Plus my right shoulder has been bothering me (torn rotator cuff) so blow drying isn't something I really look forward to. I made it out of the house by 7:29a...poofy hair and all. Yes it was a hair barrette day!

Yesterday I walked twice aroun McKinley Park. I mapped it on mapmyrun.com and it is 1.11 miles. So that was 2.22 miles. I walked with my girlfriend. But I found it was to easy so next week we're doing 3 rounds.

Is this why I'm so hungry today?! I've eaten my usual breakfast fare this week, yogurt and orange - I know slow down there... I'm usually not hungry at all in the morning. Come 11am I'm starving, so I eat my lunch early. I'm still hungry! I ate all my food. What do I do? I don't want to go out and buy food. I have a bagel in the fridge which I really don't want to eat. Waaaaaaaaaay to many carbs, even though I'm not officially low carbbing it yet. I'm getting myself used to eating during the day again. Over eating is not really my problem or eating the wrong things...I just forgo eating cause I get busy and forget, then when I get home I'm FAMISHED! Sort of like what I'm starting to feel like now. I think I'm going to have to do that cause my stomach is growling - not a good sign.

My eyes really hurt today too. The pollen count is low so it can't be allergies but there's is alot of stuff floating around in the air. I can see it float by my office window. I got good sleep...compared to what I usually get (four hours). I'm saying allergies, the hunger doesn't help either. Ok...gotta go toast the bagel! Gah!

I've been keeping my food log. I'm not eating a whole lot of calories. I've barely broke a 1000 per day this week. This is not good I know and when I start working out with Sham I will have to take in more. But at least I'm eating throughout the day and the morning. I'm not coming home hungry like the werewolf of London. So I count this as a good thing.

Tomorrow I meet with Sham!

No comments:

Post a Comment