Tuesday, April 14, 2009

D Day +29

My thighs are feelin' it today!!!

I'm putting together my workout music tonight. All Rocky music! When I was working out with Sham yesterday, I was having a lot of trouble with my upper body exercise. He had me in a squat position and my lifting arm up, bent at the elbow in a right angle. I was to lift a ten pound weight up like I was pushing it up. It was hardest on my right arm, the injured shoulder arm. Anyway, the last set I closed my eyes and told myself to go! I pictured the scene in Rocky IV where he put everyone in a cart and lifted them all up. You can hear the music! Yesterday at the end of that set, I was Rocky! So I'm making a workout compilation of Rocky music.

I do that alot. I picture Rocky in my head. Rocky could do anything and he's always awesome at bringing that extra push right at the end for a knockout!

I saw these cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute capri jeans that I would love to be wearing to Denver in July. I'm going to wear them!

Me and Rocky, baby!

Eye of the Tiger!

No comments:

Post a Comment